- Tickets are only available online or by phone. There are no ticket sales or pick ups at Hornblower’s offices.
- General Admission tickets are first come, first seated. Only Premium Ticket Packages feature a reserved seating section.
OPTIONAL FOOD, BEVERAGE & PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGE INFO
- Cash Bar available
- Limited Number of Premium Ticket Packages include: separate boarding line, a premium buffet on a private dining deck, premium open bar, and a reserved seating section.
CRUISE DEPARTURE & TRAVELINFO
- Cruise departs promptly at 6:30pm and 9:30pm. (Boarding begins between 5:30pm for the 6:30pm cruise and boarding begins 9pm for the 9:30pm cruise — Note: Lines form early.)
- The Hornblower Infinity departs from Pier 40, located at Houston Street @ the West Side Highway. (Take 1 train to Houston St. or M8 or M21 bus)
- General Admission tickets are first come, first seated.
- Only Premium Ticket Packages feature a reserved seating section.
- Click here to view seating chart
- The yacht is handicapped accessible.
CRUISE PARKING INFO
- Click here for driving directions, public transportation details, and parking information.
- We are not connected with the on site event parking and recommend looking for pre-paid area parking deals at SpotHero.com, ParkWhiz.com and ParkingPanda.com (Search parking for: Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 40)